Shuttle & Parking
As parking is limited, students are encouraged to ride the Collegetown shuttle to the fair. Please contact your institution’s Career Center for information about shuttle service. The Collegetown Shuttle is also available for participating schools. Click here to access the Collegetown Shuttle schedule.
Directions to Notre Dame of Maryland University
By car from the north: Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to North Charles Street (exit 25). Drive 4.6 miles south on Charles Street to the University entrance on the left, immediately past Homeland Avenue but before Cold Spring Lane.
By car from the Inner Harbor: Take I-83 north 4.4 miles to Cold Spring Lane east (exit 9A). Drive 1.3 miles on West Cold Spring Lane and left onto North Charles Street. The University entrance is .4 miles on the right.
Click here for Google Maps directions.
- Please see the MCC Career Fair Map (PDF) for parking information at Notre Dame of Maryland University. Parking is available in the general parking areas around campus with overflow parking available (first) at the nearby Knights of Columbus and (second) at the nearby Cathedral of Mary Our Queen (please refer to map for location and GPS address information).
- Shuttle services (provided by Enterprise) will be running from both overflow locations as well as around the campus every ten minutes to transport participants to the MBK Gymnasium.
- When parking on campus or on the Knights of Columbus lot (if you choose not to make use of the shuttle services) please leave ample time for walking to the MBK Gymnasium.
In the event that weather or other emergency conditions warrant the early closing, all-day closing or delayed opening of Notre Dame of Maryland University, an announcement will be made through the following communication channels:
- Notre Dame of Maryland University homepage
- Campus-wide email
- Local radio and television stations